Adsense Portal

My experiments, my experiences, my advice, news that could be useful to you all. My Adsense Life in a nutshell.


Favicons Close To Text Ads

Google is not that bad when it comes to ideas for improving our click through ratios. This is what I saw at a forum:


I just read a report (Full Article) discussing the occasional appearance of "favicons" in the text ads provided by google.

I did myself notice one such favicon but was too slow to get a screen-shot for you all. When I see one again I will capture it so you can see what I am talking about.

This is an interesting move by Google Inc.

If used in moderation, it is sure to attract users to click on the relevant Ads. If however everyone started using favicons i suspect that the web surfers would start to develop "ad blindness" and ignore the small graphics.

For those of you wondering what a favicon is, you might like to check out the following site -

http://www.favicon.com/

Saw it here.


Bookmarkz

0 Responses to “Favicons Close To Text Ads”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Adsense Portal | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.