Adsense Portal

My experiments, my experiences, my advice, news that could be useful to you all. My Adsense Life in a nutshell.


How To Get Adsense Real Fast

Most of the people who read my blog have been adsense publishers for some time butyesterday a guy wrote into me asking me the best way to apply for adsense. What kind of a website should his first one be in order to make sure that his application is not rejected and is actually approved as fast as possible.

Well fact is that the best way to get selected as an adsense publisher is not through a website but actually through blogging and that too through a blog on Blogger. General observation suggests that people who join through a Blogger blog are approved the most easily. Many a times your request can be rejected if you donot have adequate content on your site but no such problems here. I applied for adsense with just two posts and that too about how my day was.

Then the best thing is that it can get you hooked to the habit of blogging. Once you start writing you realise the fun that it can be. I dont need tot tell you that it can be a great source for revenue and a perfect place for advertising your site.

Now to the crucial question Why do Blogger? No real answers but I suppose that Google likes the fact that you are posting at a place that is owned by them. They may just like the fact that they can easily track you...


Bookmarkz

0 Responses to “How To Get Adsense Real Fast”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Adsense Portal | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.