Adsense Portal

My experiments, my experiences, my advice, news that could be useful to you all. My Adsense Life in a nutshell.


Adsense Decorator

Life seems to be more and more easy for adsense publishers everyday. In those good old days if you wanted to place an image close to your ad unit then you had to know how to create a table or use the img tag. But no more. Simplicity has been further simplified. Tools are available that will place that image where you want it without even knowing what html means.

One such tool that I saw was the Adsense Decorator. Its main purpose is to import a background image for your ad unit. I seriously doubt if it is legal. Google is against putting images close to your ads. I dont know how they will react to images inside your ad unit. Its a good tool if you wanted a colour picker though why you would take the pains is beyond me. The way the guys have integrated the ads on their page is not very impressive either. It looks a lot less like a Google ad but it doesnot look like anything else either. They say that you can get an instant preview too. Yawn.

But its worth trying out i suppose. Do tell me wether you liked it. Download it here.


Bookmarkz

0 Responses to “Adsense Decorator”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Adsense Portal | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.