Adsense Portal

My experiments, my experiences, my advice, news that could be useful to you all. My Adsense Life in a nutshell.


New Idea For Traffic

I was reading an article in the New York times when I saw this idea that could well be a very interesting tool to increase your earnings.

If you use third party advertisers not including Adsense and YPN then you will know that the bids for the ads on your pages will be dependent only on the number of visitors you bring in. The kind of money you get is dependent totally upon your traffic.

Well the story was that Nielsen/NetRatings, a leading company in kmeasuring internet traffic slashed the number of visitors to entrepreneur.com from 7.6 million to about 2 million. So where was the mistake?

Apparently the guys at entrepreneur used a very good shortcut. Pop ups for their stories were present on thousands of sites and whenever anybody visited those sites, the pop ups made sure that the traffic was to their site. So simple and yet so effective.

The strategy implied that if you dont wanna come to me I will come to you. Amazing thing was that somebody like entrepreneur.com which is a huge site used such tactics. Although i wont advice it for big website owners its actually very good for people with small sites.


Bookmarkz

0 Responses to “New Idea For Traffic”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Adsense Portal | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.