Adsense Portal

My experiments, my experiences, my advice, news that could be useful to you all. My Adsense Life in a nutshell.


Web 2.0 Project In 24 Hours

For people like me web 2.0 was not a good thing at all. Earlier you could just sit down and create as many sites as you wanted. But with interactivity becoming the buzz word all such ambitions came tumbling down. The web along with being more reawrding for the user has become more taxing on the publisher. So it was refreshing when I read about this guy creating a web 2.0 project in 24 hours. To read his story click here.


Bookmarkz

0 Responses to “Web 2.0 Project In 24 Hours”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Adsense Portal | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.