Adsense Portal

My experiments, my experiences, my advice, news that could be useful to you all. My Adsense Life in a nutshell.


Why is It the Most Watched?

Virginia Hefferman explains that the reason for this videos phenomenal success is the fact that its not in any particular language. As a large number of You Tube users are from Asia and they do not know english they must have found this as one of the most obviously enticing things on You Tube. I personally do not feel that its true, maybe it is this famous because of the kind of humour: its very simple, no clever jokes which nobody seems to understand. Read her full report here.


Bookmarkz

0 Responses to “Why is It the Most Watched?”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Adsense Portal | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.